Candidates must obtain 38 total points; members must obtain 28 total points.
The points are broken down as followed:
Candidates must obtain 14 professional points. Members must obtain 10. Some events include:
- Wednesday Workshops (1 point per workshop, 10 workshops this semester)
- Thursday Meetings (1 point per meeting, 10 meetings this semester)
- Resume Workshop (2 points)
- Meet the Firms Picnic (3 points per picnic, 3 picnics this semester)
- Candidates REQUIRED to attend one Firm Picnic; members are encouraged to attend
There is a total of 31 Professional Points available.
Candidates must obtain 10 social points; members must obtain 8 social points. Some events include:
- Orientation (2 Points)
- Meet the Officers MANDATORY (2 Points)
- Candidate Day/Picnic MANDATORY (3 Points)
- Thursday Meeting Socials (1 points per meeting, 10 meetings this semester)
- Officer Panel (2 Points)
- End of Semester Social (3 Points)
- SAS Induction/Election MANDATORY (0 points)
- Easter Egg Hunt Social (2 points)
- Valentines Day Social (2 points)
- Ropes Course (2 points)
There is a total of 28 Social Points available.
Candidates must obtain 14 volunteer points and members must obtain 10 volunteer points. Some events include:
- Adopt-A-Pond (2 points per event, 8 events this semester)
- Central Florida Zoo Clean Up (3 Points)
- Knights Pantry Donation (1 point every 2 items donated, 3 points max)
- Covenant House Donation (1 point every 2 items donated, 3 points max)
- Blanchard Park Cleanup (2 points)
- Snack Pack Assembly (1 point for donating, 2 for attending)
There is a total of 30 Volunteer Points available.
Bonus points are given by your T.E.A.M. leader and other non-scheduled events, such as helping set up the tailgates. They can count towards any of the above categories, so be sure to keep up with your emails from your T.E.A.M. leader to ensure you receive all possible bonus point opportunities.
Don’t wait until the end of the semester to start getting points!