Initiates must obtain 42 total points; members must obtain 31 total points.
The points are broken down as followed:
Initiates must obtain 18 professional points. Members must obtain 14. Some events include:
- Wednesday Workshops (1 point per event, there are 10 events this semester)
- Thursday Meetings (1 point per event, there are 10 events this semester)
- Meet The Firms (3 points, once this semester)
- Bonus Meetings and Workshops (1 point per event, there are 4 bonus events this semester)
There is a total of 26 Professional Points available.
Initiates must obtain 10 social points; members must obtain 7 social points. Some events include:
- Meet the Officers (2 points)
- Candidate Day MANDATORY for initiates (3 points)
- Art Knight (2 points)
- Trivia Knight (2 points)
- Leadership Meeting (1 point)
- Game Knight (2 points)
- Officer Panel (2 points)
- End of Semester Social (3 points)
There is a total of 19 Social Points available.
Initiates must obtain 14 volunteer points and members must obtain 10 volunteer points. Some events include:
- Central Florida Zoo (3 points, this event happens once this semester)
- Adopt-A-Road (3 points, this event happens 7 times this semester)
- Sand Hill Conservation (3 points, this event happens once this semester)
- Card making/letter writing (1 point, 4 opportunities)
- Donation (1 point, 4 opportunities)
- T.E.A.M Help (Unlimited Points)
There is a total of 30 Volunteer Points available.
Bonus points are given by your T.E.A.M. leader and other non-scheduled events, such as helping set up the tailgates. They can count towards any of the above categories, so be sure to keep up with your emails from your T.E.A.M. leader to ensure you receive all possible bonus point opportunities.
Don’t wait until the end of the semester to start getting points!