Every Candidate and Member will be assigned an Officer mentor to help them reach their academic and career goals. Mentors are intended to be an additional support system for club members throughout the semester Each officer is in charge of a TEAM to help their mentees earn bonus points.
Teams are created to help officers with performing the work that keeps the club running. The officers give out points at their discretion.
Note: In the case that an Candidate/member may not be able to obtain the required amount of points in the Professional or Social categories bonus points are available in replacement by completing volunteer opportunities in T.E.A.M.
An example of a bonus point opportunity would be helping carpool with off-campus events.
Unlimited opportunities for points.
Marketing Team (Carlins and Alexandra)
- Take photos at events
- Help with social media engagement
- Brainstorm website improvement
Service Team (Ashley and Martin)
- Help with setting up service events
- Help with cleaning up after adopt-a-ponds
- Brainstorm and find connections for future service events
Social Team (Jacob and Steven)
- Assist with set up and clean up of after meeting socials
- Help out with set up and clean up of planned social events
- Help with transportation of food and drinks
Professional Team (Elijah and Eli)
- Help with setup and cleanup of planned professional events
- Brainstorm ideas for future professional engagements
Interested in working with a team? Contact the email provided!