Together Everyone Achieves More! (T.E.A.M.)
TEAMs are created to help officers with performing the work that keeps the club running. The officers give out points at their discretion.
In the case that an initiate or member may not be able to obtain the required amount of points in the three categories, bonus points are available when an initiate or member earns all of their point requirements in one area and has an overflow of points. TEAMs count toward all categories and provide unlimited opportunities for points.
- Assist with setup/cleanup of meetings
- Transportation of food and drinks
- Help with the Candidate Picnic (9/15)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist with creating sign in sheets at individual meetings
- Support in taking attendance during events
- Contact: email@example.com
- Take photos of events
- Collaborate on ways to market SAS
- Help design marketing materials
- Assist with social media engagement
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising/Community Outreach T.E.A.M.
- Assist in planning partial proceeds for the current and future semesters
- Create and implement events that provide monetary support to the organization
- Contact: email@example.com
- Assist with the setup and break down of SAS tailgates
- Assist with collecting materials needed and running sign-ins
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org