Together Everyone Achieves More! (T.E.A.M.)
TEAMs are created to help officers with performing the work that keeps the club running. The officers give out points at their discretion.
In the case that an initiate or member may not be able to obtain the required amount of points in the three categories, bonus points are available when an initiate or member earns all of their point requirements in one area and has an overflow of points. TEAMs count toward all categories and provide unlimited opportunities for points.
FALL SEMESTER 2021 T.E.A.Ms
- Assist with setup/cleanup of meetings
- Transportation of food and drinks
- Help with the Initiate picnic
- Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist with organizing volunteering opportunities
- Contact: email@example.com
- Assist with creating sign in sheets at individual workshops/meetings
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Take photos of events
- Collaborate on ways to market SAS
- Help design marketing materials
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist in planning partial proceeds for the current and future semesters
- Participate in brainstorming meetings
- Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist with the setup and break down of SAS tailgates
- Assist with collecting materials needed and running sign-ins
- Contact: email@example.com
Interested in working with a team? Contact the email provided!